Volunteering is a great way to get involved in the community while meeting new people. The Mount Pearl Paradise Chamber of Commerce is always looking for members who want to sit on various committees or volunteer their time as a board member. The Chamber also hosts a variety of events throughout the year. We can always find something for people to do.
The Mount Pearl Paradise Chamber of Commerce has a number of committees that work on ensuring it is able to offer quality members events and benefits. Committees include the following:
- Advocacy and Policies - Responsible for representing member views to municipal and provincial government, and developing policies to guide the Chambers operations.
- Events and Luncheons - Responsible for planning and coordinating all of the Chambers regular events including luncheons, dinners, networking events, and lunch & lean sessions.
- Finance - Responsible for developing and monitoring the budget/financial resources
- Local Office - Responsible for overseeing office, I.T., and human resources including policy administration.
- Member Services and Communications - Responsible for membership development, affinity programs, honors & awards, and member communications.
- Marketing, Branding, and Promotions - Responsible for developing and administering a marketing plan including media advertising, website development and maintenance, social media strategy, marketing collateral, promotional items and branding.
- Special Events - Responsible for planning and coordination of special events including the annual Golf Tournament, and the Best in Business Awards.
The Mount Pearl Paradise Chamber of Commerce is committed to offering quality event planning for our members, Regardless of the size of the event, whether it is a business breakfast or the annual Best in Best Awards, extra hands are always required to provide the level of excellence our members expect.
Contact us to find out more about our volunteer opportunities.