- MPPCC guarantees that your company will be exclusivity represented in the sponsorship level by not allowing competitors to be co-sponsors of that level
- After one year of sponsorship you can cancel by given 90 days notice.
Sponsorship Terms & Conditions:
- To be a sponsor, you must be a current Mount Pearl Paradise Chamber of Commerce (MPPCC) Member in good standing.
- MPPCC will be responsible for the planning, production and on-site supervision of all sponsored events.
- MPPCC has last approval on all copy materials and reserves the right to require changes to ad copy.
- Sponsorships are accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Sponsorship is renewable January 1 of each year and must be paid in full by January 31 of the sponsoring year. All payments received are non-refundable. MPPCC reserves the right to re-sell sponsorship for non-payment by January 31 of the same year. High resolution Website logos are required in 4-color and black & white versions in .png or .jpg formats. Color logos will be used whenever possible; however MPPCC reserves the right to use black & white logos in certain circumstances.
- Best in Business, Corporate Golf Tournament, and Woman's Event are not included in the sponsorship package. These events have individual sponsorship packages.