2017 Chamber Washer Toss Tournament
Chamber Washer Toss Tournament Rules
1. 2 players per team
2. First shot is determined by a flip of a coin
-The team who wins the coin toss will get to decide 1- which side he/she wants 2- his/her opponent. 3- if he/she wants to throw first or last.
3. One player per team at each end.
4. There will be 3 washers per team thrown consecutively at each end.
5. All throws must be taken from behind the front of each box, which means you can stand beside the box but your toes cannot cross the front of it.
** until you release your washer, both feet can't pass the front of the box.
6. Overhand throws ARE allowed.
7. No skunk.
8. The team to score last throws first in the next round.
9. We are providing the washers, you can't bring your own.
10. Once a washer is thrown, you can't touch or re-adjust the box until both teams have thrown.
- a. Washer in the pipe is worth 3 points
- b. Washer in the box is worth 2 points.
- Washers outside the box do not count for any points for this tournament.
- A washer that remains on the ledge of the box after all 6 washers have been thrown shall be treated as if it is in the box and is worth 2 points
- A washer that remains on the ledge of the pipe after all 6 washers have been thrown shall be treated as if it is in the pipe and is worth 3 points
1. A higher point toss cancels out a lower point toss (1 pipe toss will cancel out 1 toss in the box; Ex. Team A throws one in the pipe and Team B throws one in the box. Team A scores 3 pts and Team B none.
2. If higher tosses are equaled then scoring goes to lower tosses. Ex. Each team has 1 washer in the pipe. They cancel each other out. Team A has 1 in the box = 2 pts. Team A wins with 2 points.
3. Equal tosses cancel each other out and no points are awarded.
4. Washers that bounce into scoring positions count.
5. Games go to 21 (First to 21, you do NOT have to win by 2, and you do NOT have to land exactly on 21)